Entrepreneurships in Latin America – 2013 RED

May 08, 2014

In Latin America, only 25 percent of micro-entrepreneurs are dynamic and have the capacity to grow, while the remaining 75 percent are "subsistence" entrepreneurs. CAF's research team analyzes the causes, current state, and challenges of the region regarding the subjects of entrepreneurship and micro-entrepreneurships.